Well...... this is no surprise

Re: Well...... this is no surprise

Postby DDEATH » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:59 am

"Witch hunt by Hillary"......... now that's what I mean! :lol:

A Republican (appointed by a Republican) overseeing the witch hunt, a lifelong Republican prosecutor, backed by a Republican-controlled Congress, already indicting how many Trump lackeys, and indicting how many Russkies........... and Trump still hasn't criticized Putin or even mentioned any plan to combat their meddling. :roll:

Trump has to be shitzing his pants........ waiting for the next shoe to drop! :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:53 pm

Why in the fuck should he criticize Putin? It is Your piece of shit muslim and Hillary - QUIT THE FUCKING LYING!!!!!!!!!!
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:17 am

NOW I GET IT!!! Obama and Hillary are behind the whole investigation!

Gotdam, I think I heard Harry Truman is still alive and pulling strings all the way from Independence, Missouri to Washington D. C. .......... it must be true, I saw it on fox! :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:00 am

DDEATH wrote:NOW I GET IT!!! Obama and Hillary are behind the whole investigation!

Now you are finally getting to the truth :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:47 am

YES! Obama & Hillary are manipulating all those Republicans to get Trump impeached, little green men have visited us, global warming is a Chinese hoax, Hillary gave uranium to the Russkies, Ted Cruz's father assassinated JFK, GW planned the 9-11 attack, the Muppets are commies, the moon-landing was staged in a studio, Obama took away everyone's guns, Trump is not kissing Putin's arse and Trump is a person of high moral character!

WHAT A GREAT WORLD WE LIVE IN! :lol:
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:23 am

DDEATH wrote:... Gotdam, I think I heard Harry Truman is still alive and pulling strings all the way from Independence, Missouri to Washington D. C. .......... it must be true, I saw it on fox! :lol:

Going back in time to that era probably reveals that neither Wendell Willkie (IN) or Harry Truman (MO) would recognize today's Democratic (or Republican) Party. Willkie is one of the most interesting political characters that I've read about. I don't agree with his "One World" concept, but I understand why FDR respected him. My uncle admired Willkie..., so I researched about him years ago.

DDeath: Here's a real eye opener about the attitudes of liberalism, and where it takes us: http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Diseased-Streets-472430013.html

I lived in CA many years ago... What a cesspool today.

WestTX
WestTX

Previous

Return to Politics