Fed Tax

Re: Fed Tax

Postby DazedandConfused » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:15 am

WestTx, you talking about your 5 mile walk is going to be my inspiration when I get to Florida in April. I will have so much time on my hands in retirement that I will turn to exercise to fill the void. There are a lot of activities at NALCrest, but I know I must stay active outside of their planned activities. They play softball a lot, and I love that. I have done some Yoga, but now I want to get serious about Yoga and Tai Chi, and meditation.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Re: Fed Tax

Postby WestTX » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:46 pm

DazedandConfused wrote:WestTx, you talking about your 5 mile walk is going to be my inspiration when I get to Florida in April. I will have so much time on my hands in retirement that I will turn to exercise to fill the void. There are a lot of activities at NALCrest, but I know I must stay active outside of their planned activities. They play softball a lot, and I love that. I have done some Yoga, but now I want to get serious about Yoga and Tai Chi, and meditation.

Dazed,

You're your own positive inspiration, so keep the attitude and spirit, and be well...

The one thing I really enjoy doing are the calisthenics from times past. They help you to build strength and fitness, but they've always helped me with staying trim and agile. I was never into bulk strength training, but those basic pushups, pullups, leg lifts, squats and all the rest helped to keep me a bit quicker and slimmer. I've never weighed over 165, and I'm most comfortable at 160. That's enough weight for a mere 5'9" frame of bullshitz :shock: ! I still go to the track once a week or so and push myself in controlled speed runs. Let's be serious... How fast can 75 year-old run? I go through the motion, thinking back to when 400m (actually 440 yards) sprints meant something.

As a side note, I'm looking forward to listening to Michael Savage tomorrow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPY5GsUZQbE

WestTX
WestTX

Previous

Return to Politics