Trump in 2013 said........

Re: Trump in 2013 said........

Postby DDEATH » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:38 am

DazedandConfused wrote:
DDEATH wrote:
DazedandConfused wrote:Hate is a strong word, but at times it is the only word that fits. I hate what Obama did to America, and there is nothing bad enough that could happen to him that I would object to. This is way past politics. This is about survival of America.

Trump has done more harm to the USA in one year than Obama did in eight years. Our prestige in the world is at record lows since WWII! :(

DDeath you are getting one side of the story, and you never get the truth. I am ultra-conservative, but every day I am inundated with the liberal lies, and they cannot shake my faith, because I listen to what they preach, and I can logically destroy 99% of the liberal lies. I defy you to be able to defend the immigration lottery or chain immigration in terms you actually believe.

Dazed, I mostly watch mainstream (ABC), some left-wing (MSNBC), and a little right-wing (FOX)! You only watch FOX, and NEVER get the truth!

I UNDEFY myself, because I don't claim to understand the lottery/chain procedures! :lol:

As I said before, WE are all responsible for the mess in DC!
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:48 am

DDeath, I don't even think I get the FOX national news. I was in the hospital for 3 days for Tikosyn induction, and I did see Fox news there so I know I have never seen it at home. I am swamped with liberal left wing bias every day, and I just shake my head wondering how anybody can fall for there lies. Then I realize that is all they ever hear. If you had only listened to ABC, CBS, NBC or MSNBC you would have believed the Tax Plan was the worst thing in the world. How will these LIE stations explain it when people start seeing more money in their paycheck come next month.

DACA is not the question because I believe the majority of the country is not for deporting people who have been here all their lives. The real evil is in Lottery Immigration and Chained Immigration, and that must be stopped at all costs, and that is what the Democrats are trying to slip through.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:41 am

I do believe the lottery system is OK. IT’s the chain part that’s questionable....... and it’s all been in effect since 1990. The last lottery statistics I’ve seen was 2015. I think there were about 16 million applicants, only 98,000 were picked, and of those, only about 49,000 actually passed the long, rigorous vetting process and were admitted into the country! The problem is the “chain” where they then apply to bring their families here, and that is when some undesirables slip through.

The tax plan is great for us, and REALLY GREAT for the top 10%. The bad part is it will most likely further income inequality and our grandkids will have to pay for it.

What the hell is Tykosyn induction......... and will extra cherry pastries help? I don’t mind raising my shipping quotas! :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:32 pm

The lottery system is not fine. We can choose to be selective, and quite simply shithole countries produce shithole people. Imagine if you told the NFL there was going to be a lottery that included players not prepared to play in the NFL. Immigration should be earned not awarded to anybody lucky enough to get selected. You have to think in terms of reality and not how it makes you feel.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby vetclerk » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:19 pm

do you mean the great Britain that will be a moooslim nation in a few years
vetclerk

Postby WestTX » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:01 pm

DazedandConfused wrote:... I was in the hospital for 3 days for Tikosyn induction...

Dazed,

You take care of yourself as best you can. I've heard about this specialty drug, but I don't anyone being treated. Cardiac issues run rampant these days, and it's big business for the pharm industry.

I'm convinced that genes play a major role in our life. I was tested a number of years ago for cardiac issues as a precaution. My family has had a number of related deaths. Fortunately, I was clear.

Maybe liberalphyritis will eventually kill me... Nonetheless, life can be a bitch, then you die.

:shock:

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:31 pm

WestTx, I have asymptomatic AFIB. I never know when I am in NSR or not. I retire back to Florida April 1. I will be back to my 4 mile walks, Yoga, Tai Chi and some light strength training on my Total Trainer.
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:04 pm

DazedandConfused wrote:WestTx, I have asymptomatic AFIB. I never know when I am in NSR or not. I retire back to Florida April 1. I will be back to my 4 mile walks, Yoga, Tai Chi and some light strength training on my Total Trainer.

Good for you on your plans. Enjoy Florida, and get yourself linked-up to a good doc. My younger brother had some form of AFIB that was complicated later in life by a stroke. Medical care today is better, so you join-up with your doc.

And one more thing... Get yourself and kind and smart lady who knows how to cook nutritional meals! Listen to me now... I betcha DDeath can ship you a load of fresh cherries without the pastry filling!

Best to you.

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:52 am

Dazed, I have a friend with AFIB and it can be controlled with some of the newer drugs!

All of this political bullshitz is nothing compared to good health!

Better health to you.......... :D
DDEATH

Previous

Return to Politics