Shades of..........

Shades of..........

Postby DDEATH » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:10 am

Shades of 1933 Germany!!!!

Trump attacks the free press, attacks our intelligence agencies, attacks our judicial system, and now this:

Ban on words:
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-ad ... ts-2017-12

Ends net neutrality:
https://www.savetheinternet.com/net-neu ... d-know-now

I'm hiding all my books.......... :(
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: Shades of..........

Postby GEEZER » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:55 am

Hmmm
Last edited by GEEZER on Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Only five defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The British Soldier.
3. The Canadian Soldier.
4. The US Soldier, and
5. The Australian Soldier
GEEZER

Postby GEEZER » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:57 am

I really don't care for the ability for someone else deciding they should slow me, or anyone else down in anyway that will produce "buffering" problems for communications.

:lol: :lol: One thing that would have a good result, might be to slow to a crawl or even trash completely ... facebook, or, as I call it "myface".

A waste of good electricity :lol: :lol:

Get these idiots to quit finger diddling their phones while driving, (supposed to be) "raising" their kids, and maybe get people to enjoy a home cooked meal with their kids, would be a boon for American society, and promote actual human interaction. ;) Maybe, just maybe more kids would turn out not to be such hoodlums. ;)
Only five defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The British Soldier.
3. The Canadian Soldier.
4. The US Soldier, and
5. The Australian Soldier
GEEZER

Postby vetclerk » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:54 pm

Don't you think Trump is attacking the press, the Intel. agencies and judicial systems because the are leaning toward Nazism ,,sounds like he is trying to protect us from dangers of this happening ,,,Right :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
vetclerk

Postby DDEATH » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:59 pm

vetclerk wrote:Don't you think Trump is attacking the press, the Intel. agencies and judicial systems because the are leaning toward Nazism ,,sounds like he is trying to protect us from dangers of this happening ,,,Right :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

All of those things are what the Nazis did! :idea:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:52 am

DDEATH wrote:All of those things are what the Nazis did! :idea:

But Trump has Jewish family, and strong ties to Jewish financial interests... :shock: He's very tolerant! :D

The majority of todays' libs, including Obozo's Marxists' Administration are lower than parasitic whale dung.

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:24 am

Why does Trump continue his love affair with Putin? More and more, I think he must be in bed with him, financially. Obama, and every other prez has not let the Ruskies into the Oval office....... :idea:
DDEATH

Return to Politics