Julian Assange

Julian Assange

Postby DazedandConfused » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:21 pm

Assange is calling out the FAKE News CBS. The Media is a SHIP OF FOOLS.

https://globalnews.ca/news/3906222/juli ... wikileaks/
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Re: Julian Assange

Postby DDEATH » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:32 am

We didn't have fake news......... until we got a fake president! :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:13 pm

You are naive if you believe that. Look at the presses love affair with the disgusting Obama.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:44 pm

DDeath,

You gotta admit Dazed is spot-on this time. Them gotdamn libs are sicker than puke in my soup! :shock:

Look at the shitz I have to put up with. I've been called every nassty name in Webster's, and I had a guy assually ass me if I liked Maxine Waters (as a powerful black woman). Is this democrat as dumb as they come? Stereotypes are a terrible thing to overcome.

Maxine Waters.jpg
Maxine Waters.jpg (121.29 KiB) Viewed 1379 times

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:18 am

The right-wing wackos have been dishing it out on fox news for 25+ years........ the liberal loonies on MSNBC for about half that. Trump did not invent fake news........ he's only taken it to levels never seen before, or even imagined.

The main-stream media and more than half the country likes Obama because he is dignified, rational, and intelligent. Two thirds of the country doesn't like Trump because he is irrational, not too bright, and a buffoon who is an embarrassment as seen by most other countries. :(
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:11 am

Obama was a slick appeaser. His agenda was horrible for America. Trump does not have the most likeable personality, but his agenda is spot on for America. He will get rid of the immigration lottery and the insane idea of chain migration. America First is what the other countries don't like. Obama was the worst thing that happened to America.

John F Kennedy on tax reform. Democrats used to make sense, now they are crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEdXrfIMdiU
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:52 am

“Trickle down, voodoo economics” has proven to be a false theory since JFK’s time.

Obama’s policies like bailing out GM have gotten the economy where it is today. If Congress would’ve passed his infrastructure and jobs proposals, the economy would be in much better shape today.

Our most pressing problem today, the widening income and wealth gap, will only get worse if the present tax plan is enacted, as noted by an overwhelming majority of economists! :(
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:11 am

DDEATH wrote:... Our most pressing problem today, the widening income and wealth gap, will only get worse if the present tax plan is enacted, as noted by an overwhelming majority of economists! :(

Do you mean second-best economists?

Try Gary Becker (Chicago), Barry Hirsch, Ed Lazear, Milton Friedman (Chicago). Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams..., and few other first-tier economists. Don't even mention that fraud of an economist, Jonathan Gruber, from Obozo's Obamacare MIT horse shitz. MIT has really lowered their standards (seriously). Send your truly gifted to CalTech.

Please don't steal from me to give to the liberal cause. I ain't going back to the gotdamn Plantation.

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:27 am

Trump will get you back on the plantation quicker than you can say "white supremist" :o
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:58 am

DDEATH wrote:Trump will get you back on the plantation quicker than you can say "white supremist" :o

That is so gotdamn hurtful and spiteful. :cry: :lol:

You know, I agree from the evidence:

Hillary Rodham Alinski.png
Hillary Rodham Alinski.png (58.2 KiB) Viewed 1336 times

:shock:

WestTX
WestTX

Next

Return to Politics