Julian Assange

Re: Julian Assange

Postby DDEATH » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:19 am

DazedandConfused wrote:DDeath, you are an intelligent man until it comes to politics - then you throw all common sense out the window and are lead around by the nose by radical leftists.

Maybe I should watch FOX instead of fake news! :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby vetclerk » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:38 am

DD now that makes sense
vetclerk

Postby DazedandConfused » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:33 pm

DDeath, just maybe you should and get away from all the fake news for once.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:45 am

Liberalsqanussoma is a deadly cancer.

It'll be positive to see real economic growth again by way of tax reform, along with more disposable income for working Americans. Deficits must be reduced by meaningful spending cuts. Samsung with their failing products (because of poor quality) has already cut back on the Obama cell phone line that's been subsidized by the American tax base. Ford and GM are also being forced to limit production on their Medicaide Sleds (Lincolns and Cads) with golden spoke spinners. These vehicles for too long have been subsidized through welfare "entitlements."

I hope the deadbeats influx to California, New York (and other bleeding states) is a wake-up call to the libs. They may be forced to open their homes to all looking for a better welfare system. The pot is almost empty.

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:49 pm

Gotdam Tex........ you want all them poor folks, who are mostly in red states like Ms, Al, La, Ga, etc. to come here? We got enough of our own riffraff! :lol:

i watched some FOX this morning and Geraldo was on talking about those 13 million people who will lose health coverage. Shouldn't he know that's FAKE news.

I did realize Trump has sent isis on the run......... although he didn't wipe them out in a month like he said he would! :o

I just hope that "trickle down, voodoo economics" works this time........ :idea:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:27 pm

DDeath, as a New Years Resolution listen to Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity for a month, and you will never be a liberal again.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:48 am

DazedandConfused wrote:DDeath, as a New Years Resolution listen to Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity for a month, and you will never be a liberal again.

You're right! I'd puke my guts out and die! :lol:

Dazed, none of us are ever going to change our basic political views, no matter how much we rant and rave at each other. :idea:
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:58 am

DDeath, when I hear liberals promoting the immigration lottery and chained immigration, that just sounds like destructive insanity, and I cannot conceive how any rational person can see that and support it. Everything the liberals support is insane.
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:44 am

DazedandConfused wrote:DDeath, when I hear liberals promoting the immigration lottery and chained immigration, that just sounds like destructive insanity, and I cannot conceive how any rational person can see that and support it. Everything the liberals support is insane.

Dazed, we are a country of immigrants! However, I do agree we need control of our borders. :idea:

To say "EVERYTHING liberals support is insane", is in itself, insane! :lol:

How many countries with national healthcare, are actually considering repealing it? :?:
DDEATH

Postby vetclerk » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:46 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU OLD BASTARDS..OOPS I MEAN BUZZARDS
vetclerk

PreviousNext

Return to Politics