Julian Assange

Re: Julian Assange

Postby DDEATH » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:43 pm

Merry Christmas to all you old cooties......... oops, I meant coots! :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:15 pm

What a brutal thread this has been, and I almost forgot to say hello to VetClerk! Damn...

My gift to everybody is a box with a dozen of high-ride DEPENDS! Won't matter none either if ya spill a lil' cherry pastry fill'en on'em! Jest wipe off the red and explain' to any fool that asks that it's just a lil' mess from roids!

Merry Christmas!

:lol:

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:32 pm

Tex, now that’s brutal! :o
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby GEEZER » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:24 am

all them poor folks, who are mostly in red states like Ms, Al, La, Ga, etc. to come here? :lol: :lol:

I noticed you picked all those poor states that are accustomed to getting screwed by the fed to once again "poke
fun" at. (but they still vote for the way things should be and not all about personal gain)
You would be waaaay wrong to think they would want to be THERE. However, all those "rednecks" would be your only HOPE to get rid of all your riffraff! Most of our riffraff come from the overflow from places you think are Heaven. :x

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all....
check this out...it's really cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE&app=desktop
Only five defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The British Soldier.
3. The Canadian Soldier.
4. The US Soldier, and
5. The Australian Soldier
GEEZER

Previous

Return to Politics