Could Trump have........

Could Trump have........

Postby DDEATH » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:24 am

........started all the turmoil in the Middle East, to distract us from the closing in of the Russia investigation? :idea:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: Could Trump have........

Postby DazedandConfused » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:34 am

Are you talking about the baseless witch hunt. The collusion was between Clinton and Obama and this is now coming out. Every President since Clinton made the promise to recognize Jerusalem and move the embassy there. Trump is the only one man enough to actually keep his promise. You are so used to these worthless wimps that you don't recognize a real leader. GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP THE SAVIOR OF AMERICA!!
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:36 pm

I thought (seriously) that all that shitz was proven wrong earlier this week...

What's the status of Hillary's Uranium Gate? How does Slick-Dick-Bill live with that old hag?

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:59 pm

You guys are watching too much FOX again! :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:47 pm

That is always your response, yet when we present hard evidence of what liberals do you have no defense. California birth certificates now offer 3 choices for gender of the child - doesn't that bother you at all? California just released an illegal alien murderer - doesn't that bother you at all? You have to see the insanity on your side.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:50 am

and your answer is always about some non-existent liberal conspiracy! I guess we both have our own thoughts.

Sorry Dazed......... I don't give a shitz about what is happening in California! I care more about the $1.5 trillion the Reps are adding to my grandkids debt. I care more about our infrastructure falling apart. I care more about how their proposed tax bill will further deplete the middle class! I care more about that buffoon accidentally blowing up the world. I care more about our deteriorating standing in the world.......etc.

There is much more to worry about than liberal-loony or right-wing wacko conspiracy theories......... :(
DDEATH

Postby GEEZER » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:32 am

I care more about the $1.5 trillion the Reps are adding to my grandkids debt.

But the $8T in 8 yrs was fine because it was a democrat :lol: :lol:
$1.5 trillion..over 10 yrs...get it right or it's FAKE. ;)

some non-existent liberal conspiracy...if it is not a conspiracy, is it safe to refer to it as STUPIDITY :?: :lol: :lol:

..............................................................................just saying................................................................. ;)
Only five defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The British Soldier.
3. The Canadian Soldier.
4. The US Soldier, and
5. The Australian Soldier
GEEZER

Postby DDEATH » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:31 pm

The budget is like a big ship, it takes awhile to turn it around.

GW"s 2009 deficit was the largest in history and it took a while to bring it down.

usgs_chartDp01f.png
usgs_chartDp01f.png (7.3 KiB) Viewed 2844 times

The level of deficits will increase if that tax bill goes through, as is!

Since 1970, the annual deficit has only gone down under Dems, Carter, Clinton and Obama! However, Congress is involved in all budgets.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:42 pm

I am so sick of the spineless politicians who won't take a stand on anything for fear of offending some whacko. Another terrorist attack in NY - open the doors to every radical.
DazedandConfused

Postby GEEZER » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:44 am

DD....You and your SOURCES are so far out of whack, any one can smell the BS just by looking at your BS chart.
That stupid chart would be thrown out of any art class in the country.

WHERE is the $20T in debt. No way could we be that far in debt using the "figures" shown in that chart.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. WHICH is it?....That chart is a lie,or we are NOT $20T in debt. Were there any "chunks"
in that smoke that you allowed to be blown up your butt??? ;)

Oooops, I forgot about that "modern math" that the libs and progressives spew now adays.
It doesn't have to be the correct answer...an "attempt" just has to be made.
Just make a chart nobody will read.....it looks good though...that will convince the public...it's a chart, it must be true.
Same thought process they use for everything. And they wonder why America is so far behind the rest of the world
in education....too stupid to understand that their system is a HUGE FAILURE..and the real PROBLEM.
Typical democrat FAILURE...just like everything they are left in charge of :lol: :lol: :lol: (not funny at all)
Only five defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The British Soldier.
3. The Canadian Soldier.
4. The US Soldier, and
5. The Australian Soldier
GEEZER

Next

Return to Politics