THE TAX PLAN

Re: THE TAX PLAN

Postby GEEZER » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:53 am

"There should not be any such thing as "corp tax rate" The rate, is the rate, is the rate. Why should a corp pay a different rate than you and your income....did the courts not decide that a "business" is an entity and could make political contributions, and lobbying
just like an individual...then charge them at the same rate as an individual without a deduction for bribery.

It should be the same rate as the "personal" rate...most small businesses wind up on "individual" rate and filed as personal income anyway (from what I understand...which could be wrong..correct me if I am, please). AND, yes, absolutely no loopholes and NO deductions (except possibly, OUT of pocket medical expenses over (lets randomly say) say, 5% of income. (only if actually paid be individual, not just billed for..only what your "health Insurance policy did not pay"....
Charitable donations (with receipts) [only because those actually hold federal expenses down]..but they are voluntarily given, plus the govt can't scoop their 85% operating expense off the top]
NO "loopholes of" any kind other than those for any individual, whether one makes $20T a year, or $20 ...EVERYONE needs to have a dog in the fight...if we ALL have the same percentage invested, THEN and only then is one "qualified" for an opinion.
As I told my kids growing up...The constitution guarantees you "certain" rights....an opinion, is not one of them, therefore....voicing your opinion is not one either. :lol:
It's not that complicated for a business to include it's expenses in their billing...the taxpayers should not give you a break for buying equipment to do your job...why should the taxpayers help pay for what your customers should be paying for?

Ifa "ditch digger" didn't have to pay extra personnel to keep Uncle Sam out of his butt...he could hire another "crew" and double HIS income, and employ more people toimprove his productivity and could grow his company and the economy.

...........................................................just saying............................................................ ;)

Right now, the govt is promoting employing more people to sit around and contribute nothing for whom they work.
PURE STUPIDITY
Only five defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The British Soldier.
3. The Canadian Soldier.
4. The US Soldier, and
5. The Australian Soldier
GEEZER

Previous

Return to Politics