Is Trump actually........

Is Trump actually........

Postby DDEATH » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:50 am

....... going MAD?

Just this week:

Questioning the authenticity of that pussy grabbing tape that he already apologized for.

The slur in front of Native American heroes.

The retweeting of the fake anti-Muslim videos.

Getting into a fight with our strongest ally.

The ultimatum to China on N. Korea.

Accusing Morning Joe of murder.

Really getting concerned about his access to nuclear weapons....... :)
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: Is Trump actually........

Postby DazedandConfused » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:08 am

DDeath, you are a great guy, but no sane person cares about Democrat talking points - they are just too ridiculous to even listen to. :roll:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:54 am

Dazed, ya gotta be kidding me! Those are all actual incidents, not Dem or liberal loonie talking points. The Brits are up in arms over that fake muslim video.

Many, including Republicans, are starting to question his actions.......... :idea:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:16 am

DDeath, I don't care what Republicans think - there are too many obstructionists among them. I am a Goldwater Conservative not a Republican :!:

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice... and moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." Barry Goldwater :!: :!: :!:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:02 pm

I think some Psych docs (bipartisan) are thinking he is in early dementia.

We’ll have to see if Flynn will now roll over on some of Trump’s staff....... or Trump himself!

I thought it was “extremism in the defense of liberty is no virtue... and moderation in the pursuit of justice is no vice.” by Teddy Roosevelt! :shock:
DDEATH

Return to Politics