2.8%
Middle East
1.6%
Middle East
1.6%
Middle Eastern
1.6%

100.0%
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Re: MY DNA

Postby GEEZER » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:45 am

100.0%

Bottom line seems to be totally HUMAN I suppose that is the best part :lol:

Seems that you are at least 2 1/2 people :lol: :lol: :lol:
Only five defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The British Soldier.
3. The Canadian Soldier.
4. The US Soldier, and
5. The Australian Soldier
GEEZER

Postby DazedandConfused » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:57 am

Some of the areas overlap on the map. The bottom line is 98.4% European.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:32 am

My brother sent his DNA to two different testing labs......... and got two different analyses! I'm thinking of sending mine in. :roll:

Reminds me of the time a union steward told me "I'm not black", and asked me to refer to blacks as "African Americans"; which I said OK to. I then asked him to not call me "white", but refer to me as "European American"! We both had to laugh at that.......... Being PC, we agreed, gets ridiculous, at times! :D
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:43 pm

Well gotdamn, cuz that sounds right innerest'en.

I wonder what my results would be? I'm a real blue blood as dark as the night sky, and you'll see the pearly white (and as bright) Dental constellation when I smile in the night sky!

Dazed: Did you have to spit in a vial for your sample?

DDeath: Where in the Hell have you been, and where are my gotdamn cherry pastries? If it weren't for Geezer, I'd have no bakery items from my forum friends. Please get off your arse and mail me 20 dozen boxes of pastries tomorrow.

I saw your negative posting about "our" Donald Trump. That is so gotdamn spiteful. Politicians are a strange bunch in general, but official libs are like a metastatic cancer.

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:04 am

WestTx, mine came out exactly like I expected, My dads family came from England and my moms family came from Hungary/Romania. Trump has the country rolling in the right direction and now if the damn Republicans and Democrats start acting like representatives America would be on the right track. Trump is not the most likeable guy in the world, but he knows what he is doing.
DazedandConfused

Return to Politics