STANDARD DEDUCTION OVER 65

Re: STANDARD DEDUCTION OVER 65

Postby WestTX » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:18 pm

GEEZER wrote:Still here,
Been to the coast for annual fishing trip...note, fishing.. not "catching"....not a lot biting. That's why it's called fishing.
Waved on the way through Tarboro...no response.
That genetics thing....not a lot of those genes in either side of my family...they are living longer than they used to, but
none of those 100s. Typically more like 70s, and a few now to 80s. I'd just as soon run hard to 75 and skip the last 15 in a "home".
Plus, those last 15 cost waaaay too much. Give me a cool, clear morning with a big cup of coffee and a cherry pastry and I'm good.
"living the dream"

...............................................................................just saying........................................................ :D

Well gotdamn, cuz there you are!

Maybe some of my dead relatives waved to you from their graves in Tarboro (no disrespect meant neither)! Then there's Enfield too!

Both my parents died young from illnesses, but old Uncle and Aunt lived well into their 90s. What role models they were, given that they took me in. God Bless'em with a tearful eye.

I can't go into a home. When the times comes, I'll take a long hike until I drop.

Sorry I didn't pick up on your post earlier. Either my eyes or brain is going stray!

WestTX
WestTX

Previous

Return to Politics