I keep hoping.........

I keep hoping.........

Postby DDEATH » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:27 am

.......... he will quit debasing the office, but he keeps sinking to new lows! GW is looking better and better.

An easy prediction: Trump will eventually replace Buchanan as the worst president in US history. :roll:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-blames ... 53789.html
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: I keep hoping.........

Postby vetclerk » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:35 pm

Only one pres. that GW looks better than ...Obama..but then anyone was better than Obama. One took us from a surplus to trillions in deficit .....the other tried to take away our Independence and make us a Euro-muslim puppet . So there u have it. Two f____g losers
vetclerk

Postby DDEATH » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:12 pm

That must be why 67% of Americans wish Obama was back and even 52% prefer GW. :idea:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:15 pm

DDeath, where do you get your statistics from - CNN or MSNBC? Obama is by far the worst President in history, now don't run out some comments from leftest professors kissing Obama's ass.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Return to Politics