JFK files...........

JFK files...........

Postby DDEATH » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:19 am

Some interesting things coming out. I always believed Oswald acted alone......... regardless of all the conspiracy theories.

Is Trump holding back that info on Ted Cruz's father being involved or, more likely, that was it another "fake news" item made up by Trump? :roll:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: JFK files...........

Postby vetclerk » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:24 pm

I saw a documentary on this . and saw irrefutable proof ( witnesses of Police medical staff and doctors accounts and insights} that the the first shot which hit the neck was from Oswald gun and the shot that blew his head apart was from type of ammo from gun that secret service agents had in vehicle following the pres car. This gun was accidentally discharged by agent in this car when he fell backwards. Naturally this had to be covered up. I forgot the name of the documentary.
vetclerk

Postby DDEATH » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:43 pm

Vet clerk, good to see you chime in!

However, your account is one of the more far-fetched stories I’ve heard! :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:02 pm

Don't let this deflect from the Democrat - Russian investigation.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Return to Politics