We know he.........

We know he.........

Postby DDEATH » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:22 am

..........wants to erase everything Obama, but this is ludicrous! :roll:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/top-republic ... 47566.html
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: We know he.........

Postby GEEZER » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:36 am

I'll give you an example of why health care is so expensive in the first place. It will also give an example of why insurance premiums are also so high...and obama care
helps the system stay corrupt.

My wife had foot surgery the first part of Aug '17....to help the scar tissue to be absorbed back into her system, and not remain so focused within the surgery site,
her doc prescribed a lotion with some mild pain killers and analgesics.. She had reached her limit on "out of pocket costs", so her personal cost was $0. The prescription
had 2 refills, and the original was running low and needed to be refilled, so I handled that yesterday.
Just for giggles and grins, as I picked it up from the "compounding" pharmacy, I asked the lady what it would have cost w/o insurance coverage....Her response was
$38.50, HOWEVER, since it was covered under insurance and would be filed for payment to the insurance co., they would be "billed" for $475.00. Now, I have no idea
how much "discount" would be allowed to the insurance co (if they have negotiated the "allowable" charges)....but, the entire "system" is that screwed up across the board. All the costs of our medical system is handled the same way. So all those obamaites that are using the aca, claim to have no money for ins premiums,(because of high prices) .......now you can see why. If the people can't pay, YOU pay for the subsidies...and now you get to pay the additional jacked up prices for the insurance guys....NOW they are gonna show a "loss" for any money they don't make while screwing the taxpayers, they are gonna take that "loss" off their taxes and YOU get screwed again..............and most of these costs and was invented by the medical industry all because people souldn't pay their bills in the first place.
If people had just payed for their services (pts share) in the first place..an aspirin would,t cost $20, and insurance premiums would be affordable.
Once again, leave it to govt. sticking their nose in where it doesn't belong...furnishing funds for things that should be handled by the states (after they have stolen 75% of your money for operating costs) and handed a dribble back to the "industry" ......what a bunch of idiots....plus the public are idiots for thinking that is a good idea....If they want to fix the "system" , you have to get to the source...not continue to throw money into a broken system and making it even more complicated.
...................................................................................................just sayin'..................................................................... ;)

The fed needs to get back to basics......if the constitution doesn't specify a power to the feds....they need to keep their nose out of it.........period :!:
Only five defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The British Soldier.
3. The Canadian Soldier.
4. The US Soldier, and
5. The Australian Soldier
GEEZER

Postby DDEATH » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:31 pm

Well, now he’s for a Congressional fix, ooops, now he’s against the fix.

It’s like the big celebration he threw in the Rose Garden when the House passed their healthcare bill. A few days later he called their bill “mean”!

Dealing with Trump is like playing Whack-a-mole! :lol:

I agree about the costs in healthcare for the insured......... But it’s been that way for years. I noticed it right away when I retired in 2001. We’ve been paying for the uninsured for decades.

IMO, the only fair way to deal with healthcare is to do what ALL other large, modern, industrialized countries have done; switch to universal healthcare. :idea:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby GEEZER » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:31 am

"But it’s been that way for years"........And THAT'S why it needs to be fixed. STOP the fraud....your answer seems to be if it's broke..over look it and throw more of
the same stuff at it. That's a lot like "to unplug a toilet, add an EXTRA roll of TP in the bowl.

"We’ve been paying for the uninsured for decades"....Absolutely...and the fix is to add more people to the subsidies so YOU can pay more for more people???
There is that extra TP again.

"ALL other large, modern, industrialized countries have done; switch to universal healthcare." WHAT??? Lets allow a govt that oversteps what the constitution
granted them in the first place and allow them more control and power over the people. Especially knowing full well that it will cost us 4 times the actual costs
to cover their skimming off the top and being so totally inefficient with everything they do.......OH YEAH....THAT'S an excellent plan! :shock:

Maybe you should have your glasses checked.....you can't seem to see more than about 2 inches beyond your nose :lol: :lol:

I could save us a few billion dollars in health care and taxes pretty darned quick.
Limit NARCAN to individuals UNDER 16 years old...treat them for opioid addiction ONE time.., otherwise we are just trying to treat STUPID, and we all know there
is NO CURE for STUPID. Those over 16 needing that drug are already STUPID....Thin 'em out!, Let "natural selection" do it's job :idea: :o
Only five defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The British Soldier.
3. The Canadian Soldier.
4. The US Soldier, and
5. The Australian Soldier
GEEZER

Postby DDEATH » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:02 pm

I only meant that those costs were around long before Obamacare. I agree we need to fix it! :idea:
DDEATH

Return to Politics