McCain returns......

McCain returns......

Postby DDEATH » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:38 am

"Trump has no experience of public office, is often poorly informed and can be impulsive in his speech and conduct."
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: McCain returns......

Postby DazedandConfused » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:20 pm

McCain = COWARD TRAITOR
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:23 pm

DazedandConfused wrote:McCain = COWARD TRAITOR

C'mon Dazed....... Really! I can understand if you don't like him but, he has more courage in his little finger, than the Donald has in his big FAT arse. :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:25 am

tHAT PRICK SOLD THE PEOPLE OUT AND MADE A BIG SHOW OF HIS NO VOTE. hE CAN GO STRAIGHT TO HELL. tRUMP IS DOING EVERYTHING FOR THE PEOPLE AND HE IS GETTING NOTHING BUT OBSTRUCTION. Obama was a filthy communist and the media treated him like a king. What are you against that Trump is trying to do?
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:16 am

Trump is a con man, and I hope he doesn't do to the country what he did with Trump Univ., Trump Airlines, Trump vodka, Trump Mortgage, etc.

Sure, I'd like to see him succeed with certain policies, but so far, he's not cutting it, and embarrassing us in the world! :x
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:21 pm

I heard from investment advisors that if Trump gets his plan there will be gigantic growth in America and the creation of millions of jobs. This is why we elected Trump and the politicians and media had better pay attention. Screw the Republicans, Democrats and the media. We are taking America back from the lunatics. They think they are royalty, and it is well past time for a wake up call.
DazedandConfused

Return to Politics