What

What

Postby GEEZER » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:31 am

Just heard on news, that town in Texas has had NO LOOTING.(within the story from local law enforcement)
Nobody going into homes and stealing drugs and making a living stealing from homes......Dazed....sounds like the place you would like to move to. :D
What :!: ..... a southern town that has people with some morals and scruples .........imagine that :!:
GO TX :!:
Only five defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The British Soldier.
3. The Canadian Soldier.
4. The US Soldier, and
5. The Australian Soldier
GEEZER

Re: What

Postby DDEATH » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:47 pm

A lot of good people helping each other out. Too bad there are always a few bad apples...... no matter where we live.

I feel for those poor folks. Our cold, snowy winters are nothing compared to the devestation down there.

So far, my bro-in-law and his three grown kids are OK! :D
Last edited by DDEATH on Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby GEEZER » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:19 pm

my bro-in-law and his three grown kids are OK!

That would be a good thing...hope it continues.
Only five defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The British Soldier.
3. The Canadian Soldier.
4. The US Soldier, and
5. The Australian Soldier
GEEZER

Postby WestTX » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:52 pm

Lord Have Mercy!

Echo Geezer's and DDeath's comments. I'm sure as Hell glad that I'm not located in East Texas. The entire gulf area is subject to Hell with the seasonal storms.

Geezer: Not only did God make the sky Carolina Blue, he also added a touch of West Texas sky! Be thankful and praise God!

DDeath: Doesn't your brother live right near the Houston area? Do me and the mule need to haul our arses over his way for a pick-up? Just let me know... I know some folk' in San Marcos, and they've had right much rain too, but no where near the amounts as the areas further east.

We had clear conditions today. Remember, Texas is broad, tall and just plain wide like some women's be-hinds!

Damn...

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:07 pm

Tex, it's my brother-in-law and his three grown kids who all live northwest of Houston. They are all OK except it's difficult to get around on some of the roads!

I feel for the many who lost some or all of their property, and loved ones! Hopefully, they will recover quickly. :D
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Return to Politics