Crisis with N Korea and......

Re: Crisis with N Korea and......

Postby DazedandConfused » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:05 pm

DDEATH wrote:West Tex........ you old dog! :lol:

Just explain to me why Trump is so in love with Putin and those Russkie commies. Talk about a lefty lover!!!! :roll:

DDeath, you have lost it. Hillary gave 20% of our uranium to Russia, and Obama was signing a treaty with Iran knowing full well that N Korea had sent them nukes. Obama and Clinton should be on trial for treason. Try to think beyond what CNN and MSNBC tell you to think. The evidence is there in plain sight. Obama knew in 2013 what N Korea was doing, and that they had miniturized nuclear weapons. These people are total traitors.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:20 am

I think it was last Tuesday when I channel surfed.

ABC did less than 2 minutes on N. Korea with Trump's fire and fury threat, while CNN was doing their (typically) wall-to-wall coverage oN it. MSNBC was using "impeach" a lot, while FOX News was talking about their host who was suspended for A sex scandal........ and who is brainwashed?
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:59 am

DDeath, you bought everything Obama was selling, and his agenda is racial divide and communism. He is a cummunity organizer just like Alinsky. You look at Europe and Venezuela and think that is what you want. Oy Vey!!!!!!!!!!!
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby GEEZER » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:10 am

"You got any Carolina collards left over for summer's end?"

The end of season collards are getting a little tough and bitter...so you need to hold off till the new crop comes in right after the first frost.
Just working the ground for the new crop...so they will be tender and sweet in a couple months, all I can offer now is frozen, though still good
and edible, I wouldn't want to hook up a good friend with an inferior product ;)
Especially one that appreciates the good stuff..

Right now I'm watching the reactions to the Charlottesville fiasco. Listening to the mayor whine about the outcome of what his city did to allow it all
to happen in the first place.....they granted the permit in the first place. He is complaining that Trump wasn't explicit enough for him is the blame game.
That mayor is a true politician for sure...looking for someone else to blame..or...he has a little mind.
Trump is blaming all these different groups for causing all these problems and that group of crazy white extremists are no different than any other group.
They all blame everybody else that doesn't agree with their own agenda, whether it is the KKK, ACLU, Black lives matter, NAACP, Rainbow coalition , LGBT
or any other special interest group.......but how dare anybody hold any body within those groups responsible for their own actions and intentions.

...........................................................................................just saying................................................................ ;)
Only five defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The British Soldier.
3. The Canadian Soldier.
4. The US Soldier, and
5. The Australian Soldier
GEEZER

Postby DDEATH » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:07 pm

Dazed, I think Obama was weak on foreign policy and especially in Syria.

But look who is playing footsies with them russky commies....... what is trump trying to sell us now? :roll:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby GEEZER » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:49 pm

I'm not huge on world politics, but , it seems to me that Trump may be expecting some world wide situation may happen in the future.
I think he is suspecting that China WILL be involved, and by just pure numbers in population...China being given and stealing American technologies,
during the Clinton years and Obama crappy deals, although we may have the most advanced military now, (or not because of the two examples given already)
we would be hard pressed to beat China in an all out war. So it looks a lot like, by making nice with the Russians, they may not be so quick to back
China so quickly. They may not be our best buds, but they may not hate our guts completely either. Who knows for sure.

.We need to remember a couple things ......we used to be able to push China around....with their military might now, not so much.
If they ever decide not to do "business" with us now, we would be up that familiar creek....voluntarily by our own greed to have all the new toys...cheap.
We owe them so much too, that if they ever demand payment....there is that creek thing again. That is where a huge portion of our debt is focused.
We miss a payment and they repossess AMERICA.

....................................................................................just saying................................................................................. ;)
1. Jesus Christ
2. The British Soldier.
3. The Canadian Soldier.
4. The US Soldier, and
GEEZER

Postby DDEATH » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:42 am

Geez, we are China's best customer and they will eventually have Kim Suc Dong, stand down. They don't want anything to happen to us......... :idea:
DDEATH

Postby GEEZER » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:42 am

That is the hope....but they need to get "on with the program"
World politics like American politics.....get nothing DONE......they have learned well :D

...............................................................just saying.......................................... ;)
1. Jesus Christ
2. The British Soldier.
3. The Canadian Soldier.
4. The US Soldier, and
GEEZER

Previous

Return to Politics