Crisis with N Korea and......

Crisis with N Korea and......

Postby DDEATH » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:24 pm

........ Trump is tweeting about fake news polls. Heaven help us!
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: Crisis with N Korea and......

Postby DazedandConfused » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:22 am

At least we have a man in the White House and not that snake communist who would be over there praising N Korea and telling America how wonderful the royal family is. Clinton started them down the nuclear path, and now Trump must fix their mess. Get ready to deal with Iran next because of what Obama and Hillary have done.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:33 am

At least we had no Russkies in the Oval office........ :o
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DDEATH » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:31 pm

On second thought......... I hope Trump is sucessful in dealing with N Korea. :idea:

It's been about thirty years since I've gone to bed, worried about nuclear war!
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:17 am

You cannot deal with N Korea from a point of weakness like someone like Obama or Clinton have done. Do you really think we can pat them on the back and invite them for tea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgSSRE27GQ0
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:45 pm

[quote="DazedandConfused"]You cannot deal with N Korea from a point of weakness like someone like Obama or Clinton have done. Do you really think we can pat them on the back and invite them for tea.

What happened to GW? N. Korea had REAL weapons WMD's............

Actually, I think EVERY prez since Truman has had the same policy with N. Korea! :idea:
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:19 pm

I'm think'en Clinton had a chance to step on North Korea back in the mid-90s, and the same goes Bush after that.

One thing for sure is that Trump's testicles trumped Obama's vagina with respect to foreign policy. Obama's administration was a gotdamn, leftist disgrace... :evil: Welcome to the welfare state...

I do think the Chicoms are lower than whale dung. It's my opinion that it's in their best interests to de-thugarize the North Koreans. The shitz they produce, their foreign policy and all the rest. The Japanese pissed on'em through WW-II as the warriors they were... Like it or not.

I agree with DDeath that we need to bring manufacturing back to the U.S. It's in our best interest. Simply put, piss on this "New World Order." Unlike DDeath, I loathe the radical left. Walk of the mill liberals think they are helping the underclass. They're not... I'll take an American Nationalist any day.

Piss On'em with high-yella piss.

WestTX
Last edited by WestTX on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:53 pm

West Tex........ you old dog! :lol:

Just explain to me why Trump is so in love with Putin and those Russkie commies. Talk about a lefty lover!!!! :roll:
DDEATH

Postby GEEZER » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:34 pm

"What we have here, is a failure to communicate". :lol:

One more thing involved is a double overload of testosterone on both sides.
ucanit always said that once a "young man" becomes a victim of "testosterone poisoning" he is doomed for the rest of his life.
He will always have it.... for the rest of his life to one extent or another, depending on his age...he WILL DIE WITH IT.......and SOME will
die FROM it. THERE IS NO CURE.

One thing that must also be remembered .....Mr KIM, is just old enough to "smell himself" and think that qualifies him as a good leader and a man.
He has never taken a good butt whipping so he sees himself as "invisible and bullet proof".
He is no more than a THUG and wants to prove it....his daddy never taught him that someone his own age will wrestle around and both get winded, but
an old man will just whip out a pistol and blow your head off. He needs to also have it explained that, that little warhead you possess better be on a
little bitty rocket, because we will ram it up your butt, and activate your hemorrhoids.

...............................................................just saying..................................................... ;)
Only five defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The British Soldier.
3. The Canadian Soldier.
4. The US Soldier, and
5. The Australian Soldier
GEEZER

Postby WestTX » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:43 pm

DDEATH wrote:West Tex........ you old dog! :lol:

Just explain to me why Trump is so in love with Putin and those Russkie commies. Talk about a lefty lover!!!! :roll:

You got that right, cuz I'm an old dawg, and maybe at the point of being slower than a mule!

I really don't believe Trump has any affection for them Ruskies. All things aside, I believe it was the Clintoon Clan that sold'em uranium ore and other shitz. They were also involved with the Chicoms with respect to Silicon Valley technology. Every time I hear this story about the Russians and Trump I think about that sour puss, and limp wristed Don Lemon and Arseadon Pooper at CNN. Them folk' at CNN are quite a bunch of packers of lies, ain't they? Pukes...

I really do believe them Chicom bassturds could put the smack on this POS from North Korea. I'm predjuiced' as Hell, cuz I hate the Chicoms for no other reason of them being Chicoms. We should've nuked'em in '45. Truman got that one wrong.

Geezer: That was right civil, yet brutally to the point bout' Kim Jung Dung.

You got any Carolina collards left over for summer's end? I sure could use a serving with black-eyed peas and beef brisket. Pass a plate for DDeath too. I still love'em like a brother, although he pisses me off just a lil' sometimes. And ... I'm still try'en to find a bonafied girl (lady) friend for Dazed.

God help us all.

WestTX
WestTX

Next

Return to Politics