LIBERAL LOONIES vs RIGHT WING WACKOS

LIBERAL LOONIES vs RIGHT WING WACKOS

Postby DDEATH » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:57 pm

Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: LIBERAL LOONIES vs RIGHT WING WACKOS

Postby DazedandConfused » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:37 am

DDeath, I don't know what happened to you. Are you really ignoring the rebound of America and still believe the lies put forward by the Democrats and the press. We put Trump into office because the Democrats and Republicans were leading America on the path to destruction. Donald Trump is the savior of America, and we will defend him by all means. This is the Trump Revolution - get out of the way or be taken down.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:31 am

Rebound of America? Are you talking about the 11 million jobs created under Obama?

Donald Trump the savior of America? He has done more to tarnish America's image than Buchanan! We are becoming the laughingstock of the world........ :o

He applauded the recent unemployment rate of 4.3%........ but just a few months back he called those numbers "phony".

Still waiting for his healthcare plan that will be cheaper, better, cover everyone, and FABULOUS!!! :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:38 am

Lord Have Mercy!

155+ years later, and America is facing another potential civil war.

What the American South faced leading up to 1860 shows a new, and ugly face today for the entire country.

I guess I done drawed the line, and I'm a Nationalist for the preservation of America.

Piss on the rest...

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:12 pm

WestTx, exactly piss on them. I grew very sick of Obama praising the Muslims after what they did on 9-11. I will never ever forgive him for that!!
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:43 am

Yeah Dazed, and thousands of them arseholes celebrating 9-11 on their rooftops........ we know cause the Donald saw them! :o

What about that piece of shitz trump, letting those Russkies into the oval office? :x

When did patriotism not become important to our President?

BushKiss-1.jpg
BushKiss-1.jpg (26.62 KiB) Viewed 266 times
DDEATH

Return to Politics