Daisy come back

Re: Daisy come back

Postby DazedandConfused » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:46 am

DDeath, I am starting back on the low carb thing to try to get my beach body back. It would be better if I were near a slaughter house. You and Tx with your pastries are killing me.

I hear what the news is saying but how do the people of Illinois feel about your budget crunch.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:26 am

Most people I know are thankful a budget was finally passed and hope we can dig our way out of a big hole like California did.

Luckily my CSR annuity is not taxable in Illinois!
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:47 am

DDeath, my CSRS and SS and 10,000 of my state retirement are not taxable in Oklahoma. There is just too much drugs and crime here. I just have to find a place that is buffered from what is considered the norm now. That, and I want to get away from ice storms.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:54 am

DDeath & Geezer: Thank you both for checking in.

DDeath: You old fart, cuz you know libs have tried to destroy Illinois. What in the Hell would Lincoln say? I betcha he'd still want to send all of us black folk' to the colony of Liberia! Not bad if you want to send all the thugs wearing their briefs down to their arse cracks! Hell, send the meth heads too -- mostly trash-like folk' with their eye-balls all swollen and shitz if you get my drift! There's enough space to spill-over to the Sudan for all the misfits. I for sure ain't going back to Africa, so don't include me.

DDeath on California: Are you serious? I lived in CA for a number of years. It's a beautiful state overrun with thugs and illegals. The whole gotdamn left coast is a sanctuary cesspool. Cut all Federal funding... Governor Moonbeam is a deadbeat.

Geezer: Did you unload your shotgun? What in the Hell was that all about?

Dazed: OK on the body health and stuff. I've dropped bout' five pounds (165 to 160) on this 5'9" frame. Maybe age attributes muscle loss, or I jest dropped five pounds of shitz. I walk 5+ miles/day these days, and I eat well. Geezer knows what I mean by eating well. I sure hope I can continue to eat wells for years to come, cuz I gotta get out towards Carolina way for a Geezer cookout. I'll pick-up/drag DDeath's old farty arse if we can switch over to his Cadi for the ride from Chicago.

On a serious note... I really see these extreme/vocal Democrats as true-blue Marxists. I prefer Trump types as Nationalists any old day. You gotta admit that the general population mindset is disturbing. I guess that makes us here on this forum <special>.

I gotta run. My tabby cat wants some tuna fish with a pickle mix.

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:32 am

Tex,

Sounds like you want another civil war, liberal loonies vs right-wing-wackos. The latter controls the White House and Congress, and has all the power!

I think arseholery knows no political or social boundaries. :idea:

Anyways, stop by and i'll gas up the caddy...... we'll listen to golden oldies all the way to Carolina.

Ya think I oughta take them Obama stickers off my bumper before we go? :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:35 pm

The Republicans are sitting on that fat ass pushing what they think America voted for, now what we really endorsed. John McCain belongs in a nursing home not the senate. Dear Republicans we voted for Trump to drain the swamp not support your failed policies. Republicans are as bad as Democrats, and that is why I hate them all.
DazedandConfused

Previous

Return to Politics