It's coming out...........

It's coming out...........

Postby DDEATH » Fri May 19, 2017 3:50 pm

......... that a current, high-level White House official is a "person of interest" in the Russia investigation.

Also, Trump told the Russians that firing that "nut job Comey" eased pressure on the Russia investigation! WH is not denying it.

Last week Trump told Lester Holt that he was responsible for firing Comey because of the Russia investigation(contradicting what Pence, Spicer, and others fed us)! Trump has now said it was because of the Asst AG recommendation!

It's starting to look as if the Trump Presidency is imploding.

All the king's horses, and all the king's men, will not be able to put Dumpty Trumpy......... together again! :o
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: It's coming out...........

Postby WestTX » Sat May 20, 2017 8:50 pm

What I don't understand is why Comey didn't resign on his own if he was in disagreement with the president. Didn't the radicals (Dems) want Comey fired after the Clinton election debacle? Why the turn-around now?

I'm not sure what, if any, criminal act has been committed by Trump with the Russians. What exactly is he being accused of? Didn't the Clintons have a sweet deal with the Russians with respect to passing off uranium ore? Wasn't this act a security risk? How about Obama and Kerry selling out on Iran? Let's not forget the IRS scandal with criminal intent? And for sure... What about Hillary Clinton passing off classified emails to the pervs, Anthony and Hamasdeen Penis [sp?] for public printing. What the Hell is that all about?

I think more folk' need to listen to Michael Savage.

My head hurtz for sure...

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Sun May 21, 2017 11:30 am

Tex....... you old dawg.

Humpty trumpty certainly outdid Hillary on the classified stuff. While she was so careless with those emails, with possible low classified info leaked......... he had the balls to invite Boris into the oval office and personally give them the goods!

I think dumpty phucked up when he described OUR intelligence agents as "Nazis"! Then, when he spoke at the CIA, he started babbling about how the press made his inaugural crowd much smaller than others. The intel community doesn't forget and will jam him up, whenever they get the chance!

Anyway, I think those USPS workers are confiscating my regular shipments of cherry pastries...........
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby GEEZER » Sun May 21, 2017 5:48 pm

" I think those USPS workers are confiscating my regular shipments of cherry pastries........"
Getting to be like Mexico....you have to "register" anything good if you actually want it delivered and not opened or stolen.
Time to "build that wall"....so many here we are "assimilating" to their culture......" You aren't holding it, or riding it, you must not really want it... so it's
OK for me to take it"

..................................................................................just saying............................................................ ;)
Only five defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The British Soldier.
3. The Canadian Soldier.
4. The US Soldier, and
5. The Australian Soldier
GEEZER

Return to Politics