WEP

WEP

Postby DazedandConfused » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:52 am

WINDFALL ELIMINATION PROVISION Information has always been sketchy so I thought I would bring you some substance. 12.5 years of working outside the PO. My Social Security without WEP = $1006 - with WEP = $479. My calculations were perfect with the $479. I begin collecting Social Security retroactive to Oct, 2016.
$479 isn't much, but 12 years ago that was zero and I didn't have a state pension either. I am one big step to calling it quits forever, and Florida is looking darn good about now. :D
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Re: WEP

Postby DDEATH » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:10 pm

Dazed, looks like you are ready to cut the cord! Seems like you'll never have to work to make ends meet. I see many seniors working at nearby restaurants and stores, just to pay the rent.

Retirement is much better than working........ :D
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:22 pm

Dazed,

Congratulations, and <echo> DDeath's comments.

One point... You might jest want to consider Texas for the retirement, although I guess the Tampa/Clearwater Beach area might be right nice too.

DDeath: I sure could use a cherry pastry fix. How bout' Express Mail'en me a couple dozen Monday morn'en?

I guess Geezer is around here somewhere...

Lord Have Mercy... I jest had one of them colonrectumscopies the other week. Ole' Doc picked out a single dingleberry (polyp), but all was OK from the biopsy. I got some mild BBQ ulcerations up there, butt who the Hell is complain'en at damn near 75?

:shock:

WestTX
WestTX

Postby GEEZER » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:15 pm

Oh yeah....I highly recommend that retirement.
Kinda hoping you'll drop by on your way south, so you can "witness" some of that slow cooked pork shoulder BBQ Tx keeps talking about.
Restricted conversations are any related subjects where words like job, boss, mail, supervisor, any other post office phrases and no acronyms are
allowed...penalties are strict and due immediately ...the price is one cold beer for each screw up, no one can leave until all penalties are paid and consumed :lol:
If your timing in right, you can get DD to have a couple dozen pastries in your hands for the trip, we can kill the pig and feast on those pastries
for dessert.

Boredom is not a usable excuse to go back to work... :D
Only five defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The British Soldier.
3. The Canadian Soldier.
4. The US Soldier, and
5. The Australian Soldier
GEEZER

Postby DazedandConfused » Tue May 02, 2017 6:54 am

It is looking more and more like 12/31/17 will do it for me. I just got my retroactive pay.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Tue May 02, 2017 7:07 pm

GEEZER wrote:... Kinda hoping you'll drop by on your way south, so you can "witness" some of that slow cooked pork shoulder BBQ Tx keeps talking about...

Geezer,

Gawd, cuz that North Carolina pig-pick'en shoulder is the best, and it'll stick to your intestinal track walls! Helps to flush the roids' too! :lol:

That old fart, DDeath, won't even comment on the shipment of my gotdamn cherry pastries. Dazed? Why in the Hell would he retire to Florida? Maybe you should invite him out to your neck of the woods... Maybe I'll get'em a bride from Bulgaria, Romania or Ukraine! :lol:

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Wed May 03, 2017 6:55 am

WestTx, I have 2 daughters in Florida, and I can retire there for $403/mo at NALCrest. I just need 1 bedroom.
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Fri May 05, 2017 7:44 pm

DazedandConfused wrote:WestTx, I have 2 daughters in Florida, and I can retire there for $403/mo at NALCrest. I just need 1 bedroom.

Dazed,

You take care and be happy wherever you go... Glad to hear you'll have family near.

Best to you.

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Sun May 07, 2017 8:21 am

I have toyed with the idea of Venice Florida, but it gets a tourist crowd, the cost of living would be 2 or 3 times higher, drugs would be nearby. NALCrest is the perfect location away from all the hustle, no drugs, no crime. It is secluded. I look for the quiet life.
DazedandConfused

Return to Politics