WHAT CREATES A LIBERAL?

WHAT CREATES A LIBERAL?

Postby DazedandConfused » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:11 am

I am not trying to be funny. I just really cannot understand liberal thinking. I am not going on a long tirade, it is just totally beyond my comprehension why they so adamantly support the positions they support. There was a time when I could find a reason for what people supported, but as an example after seeing 9-11 why would anyone believe it a good idea to allow more Muslims into the country?
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Re: WHAT CREATES A LIBERAL?

Postby DDEATH » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:38 am

Yeah, I just don't understand it! Probably that Jesus thing........ :roll:

BushKiss-1.jpg
BushKiss-1.jpg (26.62 KiB) Viewed 587 times
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:05 am

Come on DDeath, that post is beneath you and has no bearing on the conversation
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:03 am

Dazed, no post is beneath me. :lol:

It's just that I know some liberal-loonies who don't like muslims, and some right-wing-wackos who do! :idea:

I even know some liberals who are very religious, and some conservatives that are anti-religion!

You just can't label people!

BTW, I find it difficult to understand why so many middle and lower class people vote for candidates who want to give more breaks to the rich, while advocating for less for the lower classes! IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! :(
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby GEEZER » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:47 am

DazedandConfused wrote: I just really cannot understand liberal thinking.

Like I tell my wife...I don't read minds.....so, who knows what they are thinking or what info they used to form their opinion.
living in a dream world and don't understand that there are "results" for making bad choices.
True liberals would jump off a bridge, and half way down, expect a "do over".

DDEATH wrote:lower class people vote for candidates who want to give more breaks to the rich

Maybe they aren't quite as jealous over the rich as some others are! Money may not be at the root of their opinions and desires.

DDEATH wrote:Yeah, I just don't understand it! Probably that Jesus thing

Confused and uneducated about that "Jesus thing"...they think they are doing "good", when in reality, if one is in the least "pro muslim",
they are by default "anti-Christ"....that is what the entire religion is based on...They believe in Jesus, just not as deity. HE is supposed to return, but as
the one to punish the Christians for worshiping Him.

DazedandConfused wrote:has no bearing on the conversation

So, it has EVERYTHING to do with this conservation.

.....................................................................just saying...................................................... ;)
Only five defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The British Soldier.
3. The Canadian Soldier.
4. The US Soldier, and
5. The Australian Soldier
GEEZER

Return to Politics