I think........

I think........

Postby DDEATH » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:35 am

......... even many Republicans are skeptical of this! :(

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/t ... nes-235679
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: I think........

Postby DazedandConfused » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:13 am

DDeath you just don't get it - Republicans have failed America just like Democrats. This all about Trump, the parties mean nothing to me.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:14 am

Dazed, what is it I don't get? I don't like either party and that's why I've been an Independent for 50 years. I know I lean left on many issues and lean right on a few.

Trump lies so much, I can't keep up! The Republican Congress, many of our allies, and even some who voted for him, are getting tired of his tweeting lies.

I hope he isn't impeached, as I fear how Pence and a Republican Congress would screw the middle and lower classes!
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:43 pm

It will soon come out that Obama ordered surveillance of Trump's server in Oct. and they found nothing. What Obama did is a felony, and even Hillary was dumb enough to mention the surveillance during the campaign. The whole Russian thing is a cover up for the Democrats actions. There was no Russian intervention. The roots of this Democrat corruption go very deep. Grab some popcorn because this is not your typical political carnival. Trump fights different than any of these politicians have ever seen. Do not underestimate Trump. Just sit back and watch. This is America coming back to life.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby GEEZER » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:02 am

10:1 , this is like wiki-leaks says, most every "smart" device in Trump tower was in "spy" mode.
And, most of the info leaks that have plagued us lately, are the same source.
There probably was no "court order" for this to happen...was done "under the table" by "someone" waaaay high up :lol:
Maybe the DNC hack was done as a ruse to try to take the blame away from Barry and Hilary. That is the game they all play in DC.
Who needs an RF chip implanted when you carry a "smart device" that can watch and listen to your every move without you even knowing it.
This is just a preview of the cashless society that is coming..and the stupid people will gladly give up their privacy for the convenience.
For that...the UN thanks you. :o

...............................................................................just saying...........................................................
Only five defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The British Soldier.
3. The Canadian Soldier.
4. The US Soldier, and
5. The Australian Soldier
GEEZER

Postby DDEATH » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:05 am

Dazed, I hope you're right. I'm afraid the Russian thing has too much smoke to go away! :(
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:09 am

All investigations show no evidence. I really think they are trying to deflect attention from the real issue of wire tapping and surveillance of political opponents. Assange says the Clinton leaks came from within the USA. I totally believe that Obama is subversive. He did not complete his agenda, and when Hillary lost that was a crushing blow to him. The heartland of America does not want what he is selling.
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:28 am

"Obama is subversive"

Dazed........ you have one hell of an imagination! :lol:
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:33 pm

DDeath, you will see Obama is the worst President ever.
DazedandConfused

Return to Politics