Trump, "nobody knew........

Re: Trump, "nobody knew........

Postby DDEATH » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:23 am

Hmmm........ did Schumer lie about this meeting? :?:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:54 am

DDEATH wrote:Hmmm........ did Schumer lie about this meeting? :?:

I don't know, but I'd say so. Why socialize at all? What did Putin want?

What concerns me more is the lack of oral health by this New Yorker. The teeth are chipped, well-worn, and tooth # 5 (the first bicuspid) is missing. Why in the Hell can't he do a lil' preventive maintenance on his gotdamn teeth? Lazy? Stupid? Too tight to spend a dollar or two? I betcha his mouth smells worse than a hog's arse.

Follow the Dems, and you'll find crime, poverty and shiftlessness. I don't know why this is the case, but I'd say that the underclass sees Dems our their saviors and entitlement givers.

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:09 am

Why are most of the red southern states in the top half of receiving welfare and food stamps per capita, always voting Republican? :?:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:22 am

DDeath, they are afraid the Democrats will bring back slavery, and then tell them how much they have done for poor people.

This site is so much more civil than the other site. I don't know how Daisy can spend so much time over there. DDeath you need to leave the Dark side and WestTx and I will buy you some cherry pastries, even though they give me heartburn. :lol:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:58 am

Dazed, my friend, we both think we are on the light side. Neither of us will ever convince the other that they are on the dark side. That's OK........ I have relatives and friends, who I love, that are on your side! :)
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:42 am

DDeath, I just can't understand people who live their real life in one way and then support totally different behavior in their political views. I asked the question on the other forum how many liberals have even given transgender bathrooms even one thought until Obama made it a major issue. You know my stance on abortion, and that is because I believe what I believe, not what I am told I must believe.

Instead of cherry pastries can I get Chicago pizza.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:30 am

Talking about real life, I wonder how many of those town hall protestors voted for Trump......... I'd guess 20-30%. What do you think? :?:

Get the deep dish pizza.........
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:31 am

DazedandConfused wrote:... Instead of cherry pastries can I get Chicago pizza.

You're damn rite, cuz DDeath is the official Chicago cherry pastry baker. How in the Hell could we buy him his own gotdamn pastries! That ole' fart hits 75 this year!

BTW: I've been censored on MSN.com . I've posted a number of replies to articles focused on liberalism, more in the tone of outspoken satire. I guess the media does have a leftist agenda. I really can't comprehend some of the shitz I'm reading.

There should sure be a gotdamn law against breeding for some of theses dumb arses. I betcha DDeath would even agree with me...

My head hurtz.

WestTX
WestTX

Previous

Return to Politics