TRUMP "Bush worst president ever"

Postby DDEATH » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:55 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6N8l8DMu3M
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: TRUMP "Bush worst president ever"

Postby DazedandConfused » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:48 am

OK DDeath, put this into perspective - this was before the Worst President in History was elected. I have said many times that Iraq was a mistake, and I would have left Saddam in power. Bush was a good man, but a lousy President. Obama is not a good man and he is the worst President. :roll: :roll: Obama is a disgrace to America much like Jimmy Carter. :roll: :roll:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:57 am

Dazed, I gotta disagree............. Neither Carter or Obama has done anything remotely comparable with the Iraq disaster; 3 trillion dollars wasted, 5000 young Americans killed, tens of thousands of wounded warriors, many missing arms or legs, the destabilization of the mid east, empowering Iran, and the rise of Isis! GW is othe worst president of our tme, if not the worst in our history :cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAoNpNURh9E
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby GEEZER » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:53 pm

Easy there DD :o
At least bush wasted it on 2 WARS......Odumma has wasted more (twice I think) than that and doesn't even have that to blame it on.
He just "liberaled" it away.
Bush wasted it ON something........the O dude just WASTED his :lol:

.....................................................................just saying................................................... ;)
Only five defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The British Soldier.
3. The Canadian Soldier.
4. The US Soldier, and
5. The Australian Soldier
GEEZER

Postby DDEATH » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:47 am

GEEZER wrote:Easy there DD :o
At least bush wasted it on 2 WARS......Odumma has wasted more (twice I think) than that and doesn't even have that to blame it on.
He just "liberaled" it away.
Bush wasted it ON something........the O dude just WASTED his :lol:

.....................................................................just saying................................................... ;)

What exactly did Obama waste it on?
DDEATH

Postby GEEZER » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:37 am

Maybe DC needs to adopt "stop and frisk".......You tell me...got gone on his "watch" :lol: :lol: :lol:
There was "big money" spent to get him elected....to a job that doesn't pay all that much..for a reason....check his pockets. :shock:
We could ask, but it is OK for a muslim to lie to you to further his "cause"...... :lol: :lol:
I.T. is pretty expensive....maybe he had to buy Hilary a new "server". ;)
He is from Chicago...check his mob ties..."laundering money"... :P
1. Jesus Christ
2. The British Soldier.
3. The Canadian Soldier.
4. The US Soldier, and
GEEZER

Postby DDEATH » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:14 pm

Good job Geez......... when can't argue the truth; "dazzle them with bullshitz"! :lol:
DDEATH

Postby GEEZER » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:10 am

;)
Whuuuuuuuut? :D Not me! I'm not that kinda guy.....I don't believe it all that "horshplay" ;)
1. Jesus Christ
2. The British Soldier.
3. The Canadian Soldier.
4. The US Soldier, and
GEEZER

Postby DazedandConfused » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:08 am

DDeath, you want the truth then how about the Iran nuclear deal that guarantees Iran gets nuclear bombs or lets talk about the Uranium One deal where they gave away 20% of our uranium. Obama and Clinton are traitors.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:43 am

These are old, DEBUNKED stories! You got anything else? :lol:

Even Geraldo is concerned about the further transfer of wealth from poor to rich, with the new tax bill! :idea:
DDEATH

Next

Return to Politics