The Dazed Radio Hour on Saturdays!

Re: The Dazed Radio Hour on Saturdays!

Postby WestTX » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:08 pm

DDeath & Dazed,

Now wait jest a minute! This is most beautiful lady in a ~ recent movie, and she's second to none - Renée Zellweger!

Just look at this beautiful woman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGYcsHZBgkw

:D

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:42 am

Oh Tex you have to catch up with the times, you just ain't woke. Here is the new definition of beauty. DDeath was correct nothing tops Phoebe Cates in that pool scene. That is the one thing every guy I know who has seen it always brings it up.
Attachments
Factchecker.jpg
Factchecker.jpg (44.78 KiB) Viewed 362 times
Last edited by DazedandConfused on Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DazedandConfused » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:43 am

Tex, I think this is a little better and don't ever throw Jim Carrey at me - he makes me sick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa14VNsdSYM
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:47 pm

DazedandConfused wrote:Tex, I think this is a little better and don't ever throw Jim Carrey at me - he makes me sick...

Dazed,

Listen gotdamit, I wasn't talking about Jim Carrey. Renée Zellweger is simply beautiful, and that's my choice for beauty diversity. In fact, if I can get DDeath back in here to take a look, he might even agree that my selection Trumps his!

I've been woke since 1942, and I'm get'en more pissed the older I get. That ain't right, because I should mellow!

That's some hardcore, sle(a)zy shitz you're posting, butt I guess diversity can be perversity sometimes! :lol:

I bet you were one Hell raising adolescent! Ain't that right? :shock: :lol:

WestTX
Last edited by WestTX on Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:51 pm

What is Sleazy about Rihana and that song? Mark my words DDeath is not going against Phoebe - NO WAY. Very few guys will turn on Winny Cooper from Wonder Years either because she takes us back to an age we all want to go back to. My Winny was Patti, and she took me on my first date for Pizza. I would trade all of my tomorrows just to be able to relive those few happy moments in life.
Attachments
Winny.jpg
Winny.jpg (11.11 KiB) Viewed 357 times
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:30 pm

DazedandConfused wrote:... My Winny was Patti, and she took me on my first date for Pizza. I would trade all of my tomorrows just to be able to relive those few happy moments in life.

Take the step and call Patti!

I can't be difficult with you...

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:21 pm

WestTX wrote:
DazedandConfused wrote:... My Winny was Patti, and she took me on my first date for Pizza. I would trade all of my tomorrows just to be able to relive those few happy moments in life.

Take the step and call Patti!

I can't be difficult with you...

WestTX

NO, NO Patti is married. I found her on Facebook, because I know her family. She is not the one I was talking about in Cal.That one is a Widow, and wants to leave Cal. We have been talking online about 15 years, and we agree on everything. She was a Detroit Cop for a while which surprised me because she was always a slim girl, and still is. I know darn well what I am trying to do is to recreate a feeling that just cannot be manufactured. :roll:
DazedandConfused

Postby DazedandConfused » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:01 pm

Here's one I forgot about.

We Like ugly women. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny7QSjw5LqE
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:55 pm

DazedandConfused wrote:Here's one I forgot about.

We Like ugly women. :D ... ... ...

You forgot this one too... Meet the three, nassty troglodytes - Maxine Waters (California - 43rd Congressional District), Ayanna Pressley (Massachusetts - 7th Congressional District), and Shiela Jackson Lee (Texas - 18th Congressional District) :x

---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK8f7FcWWPo

WestTX
Last edited by WestTX on Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:31 am

I also loved Winny and the Wonder Years.

Another hot young actress played Kevin's sis....... although she was rarely on screen, Olivia d'Abo.

http://content9.flixster.com/photo/99/6 ... 79_gal.jpg

Dazed hard to believe you don't know Diane Lane! :D

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a3/a3/6f/a3a3 ... .jpg?nii=t

You guys are getting real strange with the tunes! :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

PreviousNext

Return to Politics