Well...... this is no surprise

Well...... this is no surprise

Postby DDEATH » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:04 am

Trump already ranks as the worst president EVER! Even among Republicans, he is in the bottom five! :o

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/trump- ... -scholars/
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: Well...... this is no surprise

Postby DazedandConfused » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:28 pm

Liberal poli sci professors don't like Trump,. What a shocking revelation. Keep running out this pack of Communists and you will be laughed off the board. :lol: :lol: :lol: We put up with 8 years of that communist community organizer muslim and his wife that looks like a man.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:52 pm

Talk about being laughed off the board.......... do you see little green men following you? :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:30 pm

DDeath, you are just too far gone. People are laughing at you.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:34 pm

What next? Ted Cruz’s father in on the JFK assassination, Muppet commies, GW planned 9/11, global warming a Chinese hoax, or that old standby........ the fake moon landing? :lol:
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:01 am

DDeath, you have been lead around by the nose and don't even know it.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Rule #5 "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:30 am

Yeah..... my wife does that so much, I have the marks on my nose to prove it! :lol:

Seriously, you need to expand your news source list! Listening to one side only, left or right, will make you crazy! :idea:
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:58 pm

DDEATH wrote:Yeah..... my wife does that so much, I have the marks on my nose to prove it! :lol:

Seriously, you need to expand your news source list! Listening to one side only, left or right, will make you crazy! :idea:

Well... my wife whacked me in the arse with a yardstick years ago when I came in on her clean kitchen floor with muddy shoes. Then again, maybe she was still mad cuz I had jest given her a bucket, mop and a jug of Mr. Clean for Christmas! I gave her an Oreck vac too, and she damn near beat the shitz outta me. Go figure... Damn women don't appreciate the finer thangs in life! :shock:

DDeath - I really do get where Dazed is coming from. My perspective is a bit different, but I've always despised patronizing liberals. We're lucky in a way to be as old as we are, and not having to face a gotdamn liberal in the future telling you to smile as he (or some form of "gender it") tells you to eat a delightful slice of dingle berry pie. Don't you see what's happening? There has to be some rule of order to maintain a stable society. I'll take your slice of cherry pie (or cherry pastry) anyday to that shitzy dingle berry pie.

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:06 am

Tex, you have long known how I detest conspiracy theories. They are at both ends of the political spectrum. They are much more numerous and far-fetched on the right, than on the left, and Fox news gets the credit for that!

Remember when Obama and Hillary were going to take away all the guns? After last week......... I wish that one had been true! :(
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:31 pm

DDeath, you are talking out of both sides of your mouth.

"Tex, you have long known how I detest conspiracy theories." Then you fully support the Witch Hunt sponsored by Hillary.
DazedandConfused

Next

Return to Politics