Russians in the.......

Russians in the.......

Postby DDEATH » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:09 am

........Oval Office, all the connections, and now this:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-says ... erference/

Ike, JFK, and Reagan, are rolling over in their graves!

Imagine if Obama had done this!

He sounds like a two-year old, “did you eat my cookie”. :x

Disrespecting our intel agencies is a major mistake. They will be greatly motivated to find ALL the dirt on him! :idea:

I keep hoping he’ll turn presidential, but he continues his carnival act........ :(
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: Russians in the.......

Postby DazedandConfused » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:33 pm

Come on DDeath, I am trying to avoid politics and you keep posting this crap. All fingers are pointing to a Obama-Hillary connection to Russia. :roll: :roll:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:16 pm

C'mon Dazed....... you must be looking at toes! Why is Trump such a p*ssy when he deals with Putin? :shock:

Trump stated he has "the greatest memory of all time", but can't remember what was said in that National Security advisor meeting. :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:12 pm

Well, the criminal element still smells with Teflon Clinton. She still can't "slide" past Halloween, and she's plain nassty:

Halloween Hillary.gif
Halloween Hillary.gif (184.61 KiB) Viewed 41 times

Damn, cuz it's time for Sunday dinner. I know, cuz it ain't right for me to spoil it for everybody with this trash.

WestTX :o
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:38 am

Tex, the difference is: one of them is under investigation by a registered Republican Special Prosecutor, appointed by a Republican, and backed by a Republican controlled Congress; while the other is a story in the Enquirer and loudly broadcasted on Fox News! :!:

There seems to be only one explanation why Trump would believe a former KBG operative over our own intelligence! :idea:
DDEATH

Return to Politics